Posted Date: Jan 15, 2020
Passionate about creating memorable experiences through innovative dining? Join the Wolfgang Puck team and be inspired by our talented chefs, iconic venues, and warm hospitality.
Wolfgang Puck Cateringoffers a unique combination of restaurant, catering and special event experience to our clients and guests. From the Oscars® to corporate meetings and personalized weddings, our team brings Wolfgang's vision to life. Working for Wolfgang Puck Catering will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.Job Summary
The Executive Pastry Chef reporting to the Regional Executive Pastry Chef, holds duties related to overall food preparation and quality of Pastries and Breads in a Wolfgang Puck Catering managed account. The position entails overseeing all phases of planning, budgeting, preparation and production relating to the pastry department. Supervises and directs training of kitchen employees to ensure superior quality and profitability.
- Oversees Pastry production for cafes and high volume catering events
- Purchases and manages inventory
- Rolls out new culinary programs in conjunction with WPC marketing and culinary team
- Menu design and development
- Creative recipe writing
- Administrative responsibilities including but not limited to: scheduling, payroll and team training
- Degree in Culinary Arts is preferred or equivalent professional experience
- Three years progressive culinary management experience
- Must be knowledgeable on HACCP controls along with proper storage and use of food
- P&L and financial reporting experience
- Knowledge of budgets, labor costs, inventory controls
- Strong leadership, coaching and training skills
- Computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Office and POS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional business etiquette and client relations
- ServSafe or Department of Health certification a plus
- Must be flexible to work any and/or all shifts, includes nights, weekends, and holidays as needed to support this 7-day operation
Apply to Wolfgang Puck today!
Wolfgang Puck Catering is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 368039
Wolfgang Puck Catering
MELISSA E LEPORE
Apply on company website