Posted Date: Dec 4, 2019
Position Title: MGR, DISTRICT I
Reports To: VICE PRESIDENT
Passionate about creating memorable experiences through innovative dining? Join the Wolfgang Puck team and be inspired by our talented chefs, iconic venues, and warm hospitality.
Wolfgang Puck Cateringoffers a unique combination of restaurant, catering and special event experience to our clients and guests. From the Oscars® to corporate meetings and personalized weddings, our team brings Wolfgang's vision to life. Working for Wolfgang Puck Catering will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search' in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.' For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.Job Summary
As a District Manager you will be responsible for workplace catering operations for a Wolfgang Puck Catering client. We seek a team player with a perfect blend of hospitality, operational and administrative expertise. You will be our client's business partner, staying aligned with rapidly growing and innovating environments. You will leverage all our resources to develop a dynamic and engaging guest experience strategy for an expanding client base. You bring experience and leadership to cultivate a strong team, as well as the capability to manage multiple projects and openings. The position entails a need for excellent communication skills; ability to multi-task, strong team leadership, client relations and ensures superior food quality and strong customer service skills.
- Coordinates with senior management to provide overall planning, direction and control of the dining services to achieve operating and financial goals
- Oversees performance of unit management including budget development, sales and profitability
- Implement and maintain marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with executive chef to plan/implement menus for all dining operations and special events. Determine cost, monitor setup and supervise team members
- Ensure all HR functions including: team member motivation, training and development, wage/benefit administration and compliance with labor regulations
- Responsible for the professional development of your team
- Participates in the sales process to grow the region
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Five to seven years of contract foodservice or F&B management experience
- Strong catering knowledge and experience is required
- Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Strong leadership and communication skills a must
- Financial acumen
- Multi-unit experience is preferred
- Knowledge and interest in food and dining trends
Apply to Wolfgang Puck today!
Wolfgang Puck Catering is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 356697
Wolfgang Puck Catering
MELISSA E LEPORE
Apply on company website