Who says you can't choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees' expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. We can't operate a great business without great people, and we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean to us every day.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your life's experiences and knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility, to stabilize that new creation and watch it grow. We provide a strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing you'll feel proud to be a part of every day?
Benefits, Vacation, Paid Holidays and Competitive Salaries.
“Traditions Spirits believes in exceeding employee and guest expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. Our success is measured by teamwork, growth, profitability and delivering legendary service to every guest, every time.”
The following list of core values guide, drive and define our unique family culture. They are constant and unyielding; they do not change with time and they don't vary from person to person. These values underpin our relationships with our employees, guests and partners. Our core values are the heart and soul of everything we do.
Is the foundation of our business. We genuinely care about our employees, guests and community, and we strive to exceed their expectations.
Is what fuels us. We pour our hearts into everything we do, and that is what sets us apart.
Is what guides us. Ownership, accountability and the honest desire to operate in an ethical manner, is the core of our reputation.
Are the cornerstone of our business. Our success stems from treating employees, guests and partners like family.
Drives our team. We will motivate, innovate and evolve to ensure our continued growth.
Is the spirit that bonds us. We work together respectfully and harmoniously, sharing enthusiasm for achieving our common goals.
The dishwasher is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware tableware, cooking utensils, etc, using machine and manual cleaning methods. Ensures the dishwashing and bussing areas are maintained as clean, safe and sanitary facility.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
NOTE: Traditions Spirits, Inc. ® may change the requirements of this job description at any time. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Embodies Traditions Spirits Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carries clean dishes to cook's line and other proper storage areas
- Rewashes soiled dishes before delivering
- Change dishwater in dish machine every hour
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster
- Set up or break down dishwashing area
- Clean and roll/unroll mats
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions
- Sweep/mop floors
- Assemble/disassemble dish machine
- Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and garbage dumpster
- General restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry
- Must notify Manager anytime dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below safety standard temperatures
- Speak with guests to ensure satisfaction with food and service, and to respond to complaints
- Remove dishes and glasses from bar and take them to kitchen for cleaning
- Clean tables and/or counters after guests have finished dining
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards (wash hands when using restroom, etc.)
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance, and/or safety
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
NOTE: These include, but are not limited to the following (additional responsibilities may be assigned as necessary):
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
- Uniforms and/or clothing should always be “on stage clean”
- Always wear safety/slip resistant shoes
- Always wear the safety belt when lifting objects over 20lbs
- Create and support an environment of “Teamwork” by helping a fellow employee or guest, without a second thought
- Superior attendance and punctuality
- Attendance in mandatory meetings, training, workshops, and/or seminars
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (INCLUDES EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- High School Diploma or equivalent desired
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing guest and personal services; this includes guest needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of guest satisfaction
- Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving guests in restaurants and receiving guests
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Mature judgment and professionalism in handling all matters
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Good problem solving skills
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Standing during entire shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours, carries and pushes
- Lifts and carries tubs and cases, weighing up to 75 lbs
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Frequent exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures, humidity, extreme
- Substantial repetitive motion of the wrists, hands and fingers
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to, cuts from knives, slipping, tripping falls and burns
- Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood and produce items
- Frequent washing of hands
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior restaurant work environment
- Noise level is moderate to high
- Moderate or high exposure to cigarette smoke
Apply on company website