*We are currently offering a $1000 Sign On Bonus for Line Cooks! Perfect time to join our family and start a new career. APPLY NOW!*
This position is located at WinStar World Casino in Thackerville, Oklahoma. We are hiring for multiple restaurants inside of WinStar (Matadors Pizzeria, Vino's Italian Kitchen, Le Paris Bakery & Cafe, NYC Burgers & Dogs, Chips N Ales, IHOP Express, Kitchen 35), restaurant which would be the best fit will be determined in the interview process. Job seekers with a background in food service will be an excellent fit. We also provide paid training and have brought on job seekers with a background in Warehouses, Oil and Gas, Education, and Healthcare as well as Customer Service Representatives.
Who says you can't choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees' expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. We can't operate a great business without great people, and we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean to us every day.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your life's experiences and knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility, to stabilize that new creation and watch it grow. We provide a strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing you'll feel proud to be a part of every day?
Benefits, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K and Competitive Salaries.
“Traditions Spirits believes in exceeding employee and guest expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. Our success is measured by teamwork, growth, profitability and delivering legendary service to every guest, every time.”
Prepares food to be served within the outlet according to the standards set forth based on proper presentation methods and service standards. They prepare meals based on established specific recipes and number of guests being served. Responsible for ensuring all food standards established by Traditions Spirits including, but not limited to sanitation duties are fulfilled.
- Embodies Traditions Spirits Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Estimate food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage
- Portion, arrange and garnish food as well as assist cashier in the expediting of orders
- Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills and roasters
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience
- Wash, peel, cut and de-seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption
- Weigh, measure and mix ingredients according to spec recipes using various kitchen utensils and equipment
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices
- Assist all fellow co-workers as needed
- Grill, deep fry, bake broil and microwave raw and prepped foods
- Measure and assemble ingredients and cook all items according to specific recipe and menu guidelines
- Maintain cooking line in clean, sanitary and safe manner
- Stock/restock items on line according to specifications
- Wash and clean raw food products
- Peeling, dicing, shredding and slicing food products using electric equipment
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards (wash hands when after using the restroom, etc.)
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance and/or safety
- This position is located within The Chickasaw Nation's Casinos.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be observant to any and all safety concerns surrounding your work area
- Ability to answer the phones in a professional manner as trained
- Following all health standards and guidelines established
- All side stations are well maintained and stocked through your entire shift
- Cleaning of all spills that may occur during your shift
- Aware of any and all potentially hazardous conditions
- Superior attendance and punctuality
- Always wear a safety belt when lifting objects over 20 lbs
- Always wear slip resistant shoes
- Provide information to supervisors/managers
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (INCLUDES EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Oral and written communication skills
- Mature judgment and professionalism in handling all matters
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of InfoGenesis software
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, carries and pushes
- Lifts and carries supplies, and cases, weighing up to 50 lbs
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior restaurant/bar/casino work environment
- Noise level is moderate to high
- Moderate or high exposure to cigarette smoke when on property
- Limited exposure to physical risk
- Moderate physical effort required
Apply on company website