WinnCompanies is looking for a Warehouse Specialist to join our team in Beaufort, SC. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to receive, store, order and issue equipment, materials, supplies, merchandise and tools.
- Manage, issue and order Inventory
- Utilize Yardi management system to manage, issue and order all inventory and equipment as per guidelines
- Ensure that warehouse(s) are properly stocked and inventory levels are maintained in accordance with the current maintenance activities of the project
- Ensure that company policies are followed for purchasing, receiving and stocking materials
- Responsible for ensuring safe, clean and tidy warehouse and maintenance facilities and comply with proper safety and environmental policies for storage and recording and reporting requirements (including Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for all materials)
- Maintain tool and equipment logs for all Project owned tools. Ensure all are maintained in working order
- Inform Maintenance Manager of Director of Maintenance of tool and equipment requirements
- Support regular warehouse and vehicle inventories in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Generate timely and accurate reports as required
- Maintain refuse and recycling collections for maintenance operations
- Support Maintenance operations with Rental Equipment if necessary
- May place orders for special orders to support COM and Service
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of successful warehouse/stocking/inventory experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Working knowledge of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Certified in forklift operation preferred
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,600 team members working across 500+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website