WinnCompanies is searching for for a skilled, dynamic and motivated Senior Property Manager for a scattered housing complex in the Bronx. This is a critical, high-profile role which requires a level of aptitude in all aspects of property operations, including maintenance, security, leasing, rent collection, financial reporting, and tenant relations.Responsibilities
- Oversee support and maintenance staff
- Manage and oversee approximately 1,000+ units
- Facilitate the planning, controlling, and directing of day to day operations of the property
- Maintain effective and harmonious resident and owner relations
- Meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management
- Protect the value and integrity of the real estate
- Be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and skills including communication, computer literacy, and building operations
- 5 years minimum as property manager of similar sized portfolio
- On-site experience with affordable housing portfolios at least 500 units in size
- HOME Program, (LIHTC is a plus but not required)
- Affordable housing experience
- Proficiency in preferential rents, increases to legal rents, and increasing legal rents as allowed. Demonstrating such abilities is critical to qualification for this position.
- Risk management experience – NYC court system, Bronx specific court system
- Knowledge of NYC building codes, regulations and violations
- Capital planning experience
- Managed and set priorities to a 30 plus staff population
- Project management experience
- Experience with NYCHA, HPD, DHCR and Tenant-Based Section 8 vouchers
- Knowledge of Rent Stabilization Guidelines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Oversight of large capital projects from bid to execution ($100,000+) a plus
With 3,600 team members working across 500+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.
Apply on company website