Market. Manage. Maintain. These are just a few of the many hats you'll be wearing in this highly visible role of Property Manager at WinnCompanies! You will oversee all operational aspects of a 280 unit property in Bristol, CT. You will be responsible for maintaining the community, supporting its residents, and developing team members all while meeting financial objectives of the owner and management company.
- Collaborate with senior management to establish and review all matters related to rent
- Maintain optimum level of occupancy through proactive marketing
- Process timely and accurate move-ins, move-outs, recertifications, and renewals
- Approve rental applications following property and agency standards
- Ensure all property resident files are organized, complete, and accurate
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal program regulations relating to the property
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained
- Resolve resident issues and conflicts in a timely manner and in accordance with site guidelines
- Prepare the property's annual budget for approval by senior management
- Manage timely collection and deposits of all rents and fees
- Hire, develop, and support new team members in accordance with Winn's Guiding Principles
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of property management experience
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Program Type or related experience
- Affordable housing experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with property management software (Yardi, OneSite, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree
- OneSite Property Management software experience
- Certifications in NAHP, CPL, SHCM, CAM (MA – C3P) or CAM – RAM & ARM, CGPM – NAA or NAMA
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.
Apply on company website