WinnCompanies is on the hunt for a temporary Occupancy Specialist who loves accuracy and compliance just as much as they love helping others within Affordable Housing! You will not only perform leasing and marketing duties to maintain resident retention, but also execute submission of Housing Assistant Payment (HAP) requests and associated Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System (TRACS) files. Shasta Villas is a 72-unit LIHTC property and can't wait to meet you! Responsibilities
- Perform all aspects of apartment leasing such as assisting with the management of the wait list, touring with prospective residents, processing applications for compliance with multiple programs, and completing new resident orientation at the time of the move-in
- Maintain occupancy and program compliance by processing annual and interim recertifications in compliance with WinnCompanies guidelines, local, state, and federal regulations. The Occupancy Specialist position takes the lead role on recertifications.
- Ensure property compliance by maintaining the compliance percentage for Low Income Housing Tax Credit, or any other applicable programs
- Manage resident correspondence and recertification notices
- Ensuring the accuracy of HAP requests and TRACS files
- Work with the WinnCompanies compliance department to investigate/resolve TRACS errors
- Prepare the property, resident files, property binders, and office for audits and inspections
- Review monthly and quarterly reports and address discrepancies
- Assist with annual or periodic unit inspections
- Review, prioritize, and distribute resident service requests
- Perform all duties while generating interest and enthusiasm about the property by creating an exceptional customer experience
- High School degree required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Superb attention to detail
- 1 - 3 years of similar experience with LIHTC
- Bachelor's degree
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Experience administering Affordable Programs such as Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), Tax Exempt Bond, HOME, HPTF, or other state or local programs that may apply to this property
- OneSite Property Management software experience
- Certifications in HUD property management such as: CPO, COS, NAHP. LIHTC property management such as: SHCM, TCS, C3P, HCCP, NAHP.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website