WinnCompanies is looking for a dynamic Leasing Manager to join our team in Fort Drum, NY. In this role, you will manage the day-to-day leasing and marketing operations, and supervise other leasing professionals. You will also oversee the functions of apartment rentals, move-ins, and lease renewals.
- Interact with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy
- Generate and manage traffic, wait list, property tours, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, and following up on prospect leads
- Prepare lease documentation applicable to program types, complete move-in paperwork and procedures, maintain applicable databases, and ensure tour route, amenity areas, and show units are to company standard
- Deliver customer service that exceeds expectations for new and current residents
- Educate and implement WinnCompanies programs, processes, and policies to new and current residents as applicable
- Review, prioritize, and distribute resident service requests as required
- May assist on-site management with ensuring all marketing documents, supplies, reports, advertisements, and web content are current and updated a necessary based on property, regional or corporate initiatives
- Maintain relationships with area businesses, local housing offices, employers, and real estate brokers to generate new business
- Remain current with local events and hiring trends that may have an impact on the property
- During the application or renewal process, responsible to gather appropriate documents by program type for residency approval submission to the appropriate person or third party vendor for review and approval
- Remain current with any and all Federal, State and/or other regulatory requirements and programs
- A High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of sales, customer service or hospitality related experience
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications
- 2-5 years of sales, customer service or hospitality related experience
- NALP or other industry-related certification
- Knowledge of Yardi software, Landlord/Tenant Laws, Fair Housing and Customer Service skills
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve. A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. A job you can learn from: We reward our team's passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities. A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website