WinnCompanies is looking for a skilled and motivated Leasing Consultant to join our team in Oakland, CA. Your remarkable customer service skills set you apart from your peers, and you thrive by making genuine connections. You have the organization and compliance knowledge to maintain waitlists and reports to federal and state standards. No two days will be the same with this fast paced opportunity, but here's what you'll be responsible for:
- Interact with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy for the property
- Perform all aspects of apartment leasing such as managing the wait list, touring with prospective residents, processing applications for compliance with multiple programs, and completing new resident orientation at the time of the move-in
- Ensure that property interior and exterior are to standard
- Review, prioritize, and delegate resident service requests
- Assist the Property Manager in execution of operational and administrative tasks
- Establish relationships with area corporations and real estate brokers to generate new business
- Remain current on local events, hiring trends, and any matters that may impact the property
- Maintain knowledge of competitors, submarkets, and customer demographics
- Maintain knowledge of Federal, State, and other regulatory requirements
- A High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of sales, customer service, or hospitality related experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferred Qualifications
- 2-5 years of sales, customer service or hospitality related experience
- NALP or other industry-related certification
- Knowledge of Yardi or RealPage Software, Landlord/Tenant Laws, and/or Fair Housing
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.
Apply on company website