WinnCompanies is searching for a part-time Community Coordinator to join our team at The Knolls located in Atascadero, CA. The Community Coordinator works as core part of our property management team to support and enhance the quality of life for our residents across Winn's six key outcome areas: Housing, Employment, Education, Health, Community Engagement and Economic Mobility. In this role, you will work with kids in an afterschool setting and once a week with adults. The after school program will consist of helping with homework, games and computer time.
- Provide direct assistance, resource and program referrals, and 1-1 coaching to individuals and families based on assessed need
- Coordinate resources for residents that address key community needs: barriers to housing stability; employment and economic mobility opportunities; pathways to high quality educational programming; access to high quality healthcare and utilization increased community engagement opportunities; financial coaching and asset-building opportunities
- Create and implement annual Connected Communities plan for the community. Based on need, interest, and opportunities, create a comprehensive strategy for program development and implementation, information collection, partnership development, and budget implications.
- Collect, manage, report and analyze resident data, and ensure accuracy and consistency with established data
- Utilize data collected through annual resident questionnaire, resident touch points, community programs and activities, and through partner reporting to inform programming & partnerships
- Manage Connected Communities budget, review monthly financial reports and insure accuracy in budget reporting
- Create and maintain a platform for resident communications including quarterly community meetings, community newsletter and social media updates
- Other duties as assigned by Property Manager, Senior Property Manager or Regional Manager.
- High School diploma or GED; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Comprehend and communicate complex verbal information to organization staff, clients, visitors and external customer
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.Apply Now
Apply on company website