WinnCompanies is searching for a detail oriented and analytical Asset Manager to join our finance team! In this role, you will support the company in connection with its investment and asset management activities. You will be responsible for the asset management for a portfolio of acquired properties while assisting in developing, monitoring and ensuring on-going compliance with the financial controls framework of the portfolio and strategic decisions.
- Perform all asset management responsibilities with a focus on affordable properties to enhance asset value including asset performance, leasing and capital programs, etc.
- Develop asset-level strategic plan and ensure integrated alignment across the property team
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Prepare and present added value capital expenditure initiatives for owner approval
- Prepare budgets and forecasts (rental, capital and non-recoverable), as appropriate
- Cultivate and maintain key occupier and agency relationships in marketplace
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years similar experience
- Valid Driver's License in good standing
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work at WinnCompanies.
Apply on company website