Location: Wine Rack #302- 1 Laurentian Avenue, North Bay, P1B 9P2 Job Description:
Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience? Do you enjoy working with a team in a fun environment? Would you like to learn more about the world of wine?Join Our Team!
Our Wine Merchants contribute to Wine Rack's success by demonstrating exceptional customer service and continuously striving to maximize sales. We deliver an exceptional customer experience by:
- Enthusiastically engaging and interacting with customers to draw them into the store.
- Following Wine Rack's Customer Service program, consistently and effectively recommending a selection of wine to meet our customers' needs.
- Working together with team members to create a positive, fun environment.
- A competitive wage
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to develop and grow into management positions
- An opportunity to learn about the world of wine
Product Allowances and contests:
- Regular wine samples to further your education and knowledge and enjoy with your family and friends
- A bottle of wine on your birthday to celebrate!
- Regular contests where you can win prizes of gift cards, premium wines, dinner at a winery, and more!
Essential Duties include selling, customer wine sampling, registering sales, cash handling, wine handling (deliveries, case transfers, stocking shelves), and general cleaning.
Physical demands of the job include lifting up to 21 kilograms, standing, reaching, bending and climbing ladders.
Must be 19 years of age or older. High School or equivalent education required. Retail experience an asset. Smart Serve is required. Excellent customer service and teamwork skills. Must be able to enthusiastically interact with customers to drive sales. Evening, weekend and holiday shifts required.Number of Openings: 2
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.
Apply on company website