- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the future.
- A team oriented multi-specialty group practice in a collaborative work environment with other providers.
- Annual guaranteed compensation with possible sign-on and relocation advances.
- Performance driven culture with incentive to provide compassionate quality care to your patients.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, professional leave, 401K with generous company match, and medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and malpractice insurances.
- State license and DEA reimbursement.
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to volunteer.
- To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit https://willamettedental.com/safety/.
- A provider and employer of choice in the dynamic and beautiful Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care in order to facilitate the best possible health outcomes.
Willamette Dental Group seeks a General Dentist who incorporates empathy, kindness and a patient-centered care delivery approach with every patient. It's what we are known for, and how we have built our reputation of having providers and offices rated very highly on patient satisfaction surveys. For more information visit www.willamettedental.com/careers.
- We are a group of providers and a dental insurance carrier. As an Accountable Care Organization you'll focus on engaging your patient through education so that you will positively impact their overall health.
- Our evidence-based scientific approach allows you to focus on the necessary treatment for your patients. No production goals, quotas or pressure to sell dentistry.
- You'll work in a collaborative environment with multiple General Dentists and Specialists, as well as receive mentorship and/or provide mentorship to others as you grow in your position.
- You'll work with a highly trained team of patient care advocates, dental hygienists, and dental assistants, utilizing them to their fullest scope of practice (per state requirements).
- You'll have freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases.
- DDS or DMD from an accredited dental university.
- General Practice Residency OR Advanced Education in General Dentistry preferred.
- Active state license and BLS.
- Nitrous Oxide credentials required.
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Apply on company website