To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit https://willamettedental.com/safety/
Earn a competitive salary including a bonus plan and a rich benefits package which includes: • Guaranteed Compensation, Relocation Assistance and Sign-on bonuses • Medical and dental insurance • Paid holidays and Professional Leave • In-house CE and Continuing Education Funds • License Reimbursement & Association Dues • 401(k) and Deferred Compensation • Malpractice Insurance
DMD, DDS or BDS, Certificate or MSD in Orthodontics, Board certified or eligible.
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the future.
- A team oriented multi-specialty group practice in a collaborative work environment with other providers.
- Annual guarantee, specialty production with possible sign-on and relocation advances.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, professional leave, 401K with generous company match, and medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and malpractice insurances.
- State license and DEA reimbursement.
- Thorough employee orientation, onboarding, and continuing education.
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to volunteer.
- A provider and employer of choice in the dynamic and beautiful Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care in order to facilitate the best possible outcomes.
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Apply on company website