Offering up to $7,500 Sign-On & Relocation!
Starting at $38 to $46 per hour, depending on experience.
2 day/week part-time role. Great way to make some extra income in addition to your current role!
To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit https://willamettedental.com/safety/
Willamette Dental Group seeks a dental hygienist that incorporates empathy, kindness and a patient-centered care delivery approach with every patient. It's what we are known for, and how we have built our reputation of having providers and offices rated very highly on patient satisfaction surveys. For more information visit www.willamettedental.com/careers.
- You'll use evidence-based science without production, quotas or pressure to upsell as our dental hygienist.
- You'll work with highly-trained and friendly staff.
- You'll have opportunities for advancement to dental hygienist lead roles.
- You'll work a consistent weekly schedule.
- Your primary focus is to establish patient rapport, educate, and engage the patient in partnering to maintain oral health.
- Work efficiently with a dental team of 1 Dentist and 2 Dental Assistants practicing assisted hygiene schedules.
- Utilize your dental hygiene license to its fullest scope.
- Registered Dental Hygiene License; Required and in good standing
- Local anesthesia endorsement; Required
- N2O permit; Required and kept current
- Restorative function endorsement; Required
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty offices in OR, WA, and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible outcomes.
- 401k employer match of $.50 for every $1 you contribute to the 401(k) plan, up to 10% of your earnings in each calendar year you work 1,000 hours
- Continuing Education funds that can be used for, but not limited to, covering license fees (when working 20 hours/week or more)
- Employee Dental Discounts
- Employee Discounts from different vendors
- Company-provided scrubs
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the future.
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to volunteer.
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.
Team Goal Incentives:
- Eligible for up to $5,000 annual Team Goals Incentive based on clinic's performance in the calendar year.
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Apply on company website