To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit https://willamettedental.com/safety/
To provide quality patient care and superior customer service through efficient scheduling and communication with patients, doctors, office managers and office staff. This position is responsible for representing the Company in a professional manner as the first contact for patients. This individual must be able to utilize excellent communication skills, efficiently obtain understanding of patient needs, understand scheduling guidelines, and be able to apply this knowledge in accurately scheduling appropriate appointments and providing general information for patients. Previous office and/or customer service experience, basic computer skills, with prior experience working with data base information required. Must have the ability to communicate in a professional manner, work in a team environment, and multitask. Previous health care and/or call center experience and bi-lingual skills are desirable. Willamette Dental Group is a 2014 Press Ganey Success Story Award Winner in Recognition of our Innovative Approach to Organizational Change in Patient Experience
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the future.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, 401K with generous company match, and medical dental, life and disability insurances. Tuition reimbursement.
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to volunteer.
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible outcomes.
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Apply on company website