The Wilco Store Delivery Specialist executes daily deliveries and additional tasks to support the Purina/Wilco Lifestyle Specialist salesperson who supports customers with high volume feed and supplement needs. They will organize, schedule, load, and deliver warehouse and yard area merchandise to customer's farm, ranch, or place of business. The delivery specialist will provide excellent customer service through prompt and safe product delivery, clear and professional communication with customers and accurate product information and/or recommendations.
- Provide excellent customer service by making feed, supplement and fencing deliveries to customer's farm, ranch or place of business
- Availability Tuesday through Saturday. 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM required.
- Organize, arrange, and schedule deliveries as well as load, and unload, warehouse and yard merchandise utilizing established procedures.
- Operate forklift and delivery vehicles.
- Provide product information to customers on warehouse and yard products, including livestock feeds, supplements, fencing, and other livestock and lifestyle products.
- Work closely with the Purina/Wilco Lifestyle Specialist Salesperson to provide feedback on customer needs and requests, and to develop and execute on strategies.
- Deliver farm store merchandise to non LPS customers to support home store location business.
- Must be professional, courteous, and knowledgeable when interacting customers.
Successful Candidates Will Have
- The ability to provide excellent customer service to customers and co-workers.
- A professional approach to interacting with all co-workers and customers.
- The skills to operate a forklift and drive a company vehicle safely and efficiently.
- The ability to regularly lift and move bags/bales/items up to 100 pounds.
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record, and will be able to provide a copy of their MVR at interview, if selected.
- The ability to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen
- Medical dental and vision health insurance
- Profit share
- 401K retirement plan with a competitive company match
- Long term disability and Life/AD & D Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Holidays and paid time off.
Dating back to the early 1930's, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard “farm store”. With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming (that's right, Pet Grooming), partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination. Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. We are dedicated to our team, and attribute this distinction to them.
Wilco is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website