We're seeking distinguished Accountants as a Senior Tax Accountant for a nationally respected CPA and consulting firm. Our ideal candidate will have great depth in business and account management, natural leadership capacity to mentor and educate staff, partners and clientele, as well as offer professional tax advise towards individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary and estate tax returns.
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pay: Salary, DOE
- Tax Accounting
- Training & Facilitating
- Management on a Senior Level
- Research & Development
- Complex Audits, Advisory, Corporate and Finance
- Generous Salary package
- Health Care Coverage, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Various Skill Building/Education & Training
- Permanent Career Opportunity!
- BS Accounting/Finance, CPA preferred
- 5+ years relevant Senior Accounting experience
- Cultivate growth, development and efficiencies
Apply on company website