We're seeking experienced CNC, Brake and Laser Operators for Manufacturing work located in Benson, MN. Excellent full-time career opportunity with advancement potential, stellar health and benefit packages, and weekly pay!
2nd Shift Hours, Mon - Thurs 4:30pm to 3:00am
Pay $19.58+ $1.50/hour differential ($21.08/hour!)
- Responsible for the set up and operate a variety of parts, including drilling, reaming, boring and tapping various metal components.
- Program simple parts using conversational programming and edit existing programs.
- Document Set up on all new jobs.
- Troubleshoot and overcome difficulties encountered in daily operations including machining operations, and Set up.
- Read and Interpret blueprints.
- Weekly Pay
- FREE Penn Foster Courses
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
If you're a CNC Machinist, Brake or Laser Operator, seeking advancement and fantastic pay/benefits packages, please APPLY TODAY!!!
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Previous Manufacturing Experience
- Ability to confirm to working schedule, and OT
Apply on company website