Granted the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence (trademark); 2016 by Healthgrades, Wentworth-Douglass Hospital is renowned as one of the largest acute care hospitals in the Seacoast region of New Hampshire and Southern Maine. At Wentworth-Douglass, we value people who contribute to patient-centered care that enhances community health; we recognize and reward those who share our values and transform our patients' lives. We invite you to explore opportunities, cultivate community wellness and professional growth.
Located on the beautiful Seacoast of New Hampshire, we are only one hour from Boston, minutes from the ocean and lakes, and we are within close proximity to multiple colleges and universities.
We are looking for someone who:
Provides nursing care utilizing the steps of the nursing process to meet patient care needs. The responsibilities in this job description are reflective of the expectation that patient care is delivered in a manner that is appropriate to patient age, physical ability, and intellectual development. It is expected that patient care will be adapted to meet one or more of the following populations: a) adult, ages 14 to 64 years; b) geriatric, ages 65+ years.
· Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
· Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
· The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Experience Minimum Required
* Graduate of accredited nursing program with RN license.
* 1 year nursing experience in an acute care setting.
* Education Minimum Required
* RN program completion
* Education Preferred/Desired
* BSN or enrollment in BSN program
* Special Skills Minimum Required
* AHA BLS
* ACLS within 6 months
* Licensure and/or Certifications Required
* Registered Nursing License
Apply on company website