At Wentworth-Douglass, we value people who contribute to patient-centered care that enhances community health; we recognize and reward those who share our values and transform our patients' lives. We invite you to explore opportunities, cultivate community wellness and professional growth.
Clinical staff are responsible for nasopharyngeal swabbing of patients who are being screened for COVID-19 for procedures, travel as well as those with symptoms. Requires clinical competency in the processes, documentation, infection control protocols including donning and doffing of PPE. The drive through location requires much of the day on your feet.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Put on (don) and remove (doff) personal protective equipment (PPE) per company protocol
2. Perform nasopharyngeal / nasal or other swab procedure
3. Preparation of specimen collection
4. Provide education for following preventative practices (proper hygiene, social distancing, and other practices)
5. Maintain data in computer application.
6. Sanitization of screening station as per protocol
HS Diploma/ GED and completion of Phlebotomy, Lab Asst or MA training program or similar formal clinical education
3 months experience in a patient care setting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have general computer literacy and proficiency. EPIC exp preferred
Apply on company website