Behav Hlth Counselor, LICSW - (3199568) Description
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, an affiliate of Mass General Brigham, is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community. We place great value on being a diverse, equitable and inclusive organization as we aim to reflect the diversity of the patients we serve. At Mass General Brigham, we believe in equal access to quality care, employment and advancement opportunities encompassing the full spectrum of human diversity: race, gender, sexual orientation, ability, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other forms of human presence and expression that make us better able to provide innovative and cutting-edge healthcare and research.
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital remains among the nation's top hospitals for patient experience as a recipient of the Healthgrades 2021 Outstanding Patient Experience Award for the eighth consecutive year. Wentworth-Douglass Hospital is renowned as one of the largest acute care hospitals in the Seacoast region of New Hampshire and Southern Maine. At Wentworth-Douglass, we value people who contribute to patient-centered care that enhances community health; we recognize and reward those who share our values and transform our patients' lives. We invite you to explore opportunities, cultivate community wellness and professional growth.
Great Bay Mental Health is seeking a full time (32-40 hour) LICSW to join our growing clinical team and comprehensive outpatient practice in Dover, NH. In this role, the clinician will provide direct clinical services to adults across the life span, that may include individual, group and family therapy. The clinician utilizes best practices and conducts biopsychosocial assessments, treatment planning, clinical documentation, and participation in collaboration with other mental health practitioners. Solution focused and brief treatment skills are desired as well as ability to work with patients who have experienced trauma.
We are a thriving practice, with multiple psychiatric providers as well as therapists, serving clients from childhood through older adults in our area. Great Bay provides individual and peer supervision, training opportunities and license reimbursement. This is an in-office position, however there is some flexibility for partial remote work as well.
Experience Minimum Required
• 3-5 years of independent counseling at the licensed level
• Over 5 years of independent counseling at the LICSW level with children, families and adults; specialty certifications in areas such as substance abuse, crisis or grief.
Education Minimum Required
• Licensed in NH
• Licensed in NH and ME
Special Skills Minimum Required
• Knowledge of medical terminology.
• Ability to organize time and establish priorities; ability to communicate in written, electronic and verbal formats; ability to give and receive information over the telephone; ability to make effective judgements and decisions based on objective criteria.
• Ability to work in a stressful environment and handle sensitive issues; ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Calm, reassuring, empathetic demeanor; flexible, professional in interactions with people at all levels; ability to work with a wide range of patient conditions, personalities, and cultures; ability to provide good internal and external customer service.
• Ability to operate a computer.
• Ability to assess and diagnose mental disorders.
• Ability to provide treatment using multiple modalities of acceptable practice.
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law. We will ensure that all individuals with a disability are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.Primary Location : NH-Dover-WDH 19 Old Roll Work Locations : WDH 19 Old Roll 19 Old Rollingsford Road Dover 03820 Job : Licensed/Certified Counselor Organization : Wentworth-Douglass Hospital(WDH) Schedule : Full-time Standard Hours: 40 Shift : Day Job Posted Shift Description: This is a Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30 pm position with some variability one day a week to work later. Employee Status : Regular Recruiting Department: WDH Great Bay Mental Health Job Posting : May 27, 2022
Apply on company website