Wentworth-Douglass Hospital (WDH), a subsidiary of Massachusetts General Hospital, is currently recruiting for a full-time Athletic Trainer to work in our Orthopedic Clinic in Dover, NH.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the Athletic Trainer will facilitate patient flow throughout the office and support the providers to ensure timely delivery of quality patient care. Duties may include:
• Patient education relating to dietary and exercise programs,
• Patient education regarding the proper durable medical equipment (DME) use,
• Patient education regarding proper cast care and
• Assisting the provider during routine procedures such as injections, suture and staple removal.
This role also includes the primary operation of the electronic health record (EHR) and electronic dictation system. The ability to anticipate provider needs to facilitate the flow of the clinic, good judgment, organizational ability, initiative, attention to detail and the ability to be self-motivated are especially important in this role.
Minimum Experience Required:
• One year in a medical office, hospital, or practice setting.
• Electronic Health Record (EHR) experience preferred.
Minimum Education Required:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Athletic Trainer Certification, BLS (CPR)
Apply on company website