WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in South Central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time General Electrophysiologist to join our growing practice in Lancaster County. The successful candidate will implant devices at Ephrata Community Hospital (ECH). Advanced EP will be referred to WellSpan Cardiology-York. Right-sided ablations may be performed at ECH in the future.
About the Practice
- Well established practice of five cardiologists
- Three cardiac CRNPs share inpatient and outpatient responsibility
- Main office is adjacent to the hospital
- Will replace a fulltime EP whos chosen an opportunity closer to home
- Device Clinic provides follow-up for Pacemaker, ICD & Bi-V implanted patients
- Collegial hospitalist team coordinates admissions to ECH
- ECHs state-of-the-art cath labs also support the PCI Program
- Theyre equipped for implant of pacemakers and ICDs, as well as generator changes
- Advanced EP, CT surgery referred to Good Samaritan Hospital
- ECMO and LVAD referred to York Hospital
- Referrals from ECHs busy ED (35,000+ visits) & large primary care base
- Transition to outpatient and inpatient EPIC occurred in fall 2017
- Secure employment with WellSpan Medical Group (WMG)
- WMG is a mature, physician-led group employing 1,600+ providers
- Competitive salary, generous signing bonus and a rich retirement plan
- Excellent benefits including: 6 weeks paid time off and 6 paid holidays
- Abundant outdoor activities include hiking, golf, fishing and bicycling
- Family oriented, safe community with excellent public and private schools
- Lancaster County is the number two retirement destination in the U.S.
- Ephrata has become a bedroom community for the Philadelphia Metro area
- Lancasters a thriving city and is located just 10 miles southwest of Ephrata
- It features a symphony, theater, art galleries & an excellent selection of ethnic cuisine
- A year-round farmers market is one of the top ten in the world
- Lancasters Amtrak station allows for easy travel to NYC, etc.
Ann Reid, Physician Recruiter. Phone: 717-812-4377
E-mail: email@example.com WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in South Central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time General Electrophysiologist to join our...
Apply on company website