Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation /Community Bank Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support.
About the Role
You will work as Individual Contributor for developing reporting requirements for the Enterprise Contact Center Technologies group.
You may also need to work on other areas of team wherever your skill matches and also based on team requirement.
- The support and maintenance of multiple workforce management environments including server and client troubleshooting of complex issues and providing support.
- Working directly with the vendor to escalate and monitor problems our team is not able to resolve internally. Vendor escalation and ticketing process is specific to each vendor.
- Documenting, testing and deploying large system upgrades including both infrastructure and application upgrades
- Provide server application shutdown, restart, and verification support during scheduled maintenance and patching as needed. The resource will be required to log into a Windows server (via Breakglass) and a UNIX RedHat server (via BOKS) to manually shutdown and startup the Workforce Management application.
- Scripting knowledge: Review process and recommend efficiencies to our patching process
- The resource will be given access to multiple Workforce Management applications (NICE IEX, Aspect, Verint, Genesys) to verify all functionality has been restored after the maintenance is completed.
- Deploy changes (scheduled Change Requests) to the enterprise. Work details will be clearly documented and attached to the CR.
- Send notifications out to the team and LOB before and after any scheduled or unscheduled changes and outages.
- Monitor trouble ticket queue and work towards resolution.
- Provide a warm hand-off of outstanding work to next shift
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Experience of more than 5 years in trade finance.
- Knowledge in supply chain management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English and at least one regional language.
- Experience of working across one or more reporting tools
- Certification in Tableau , Power Bo or any other Reporting and SQL
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website