About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
We are currently developing a project management team that will serve as an internal resource pool for both cross-enterprise initiatives and under-served areas of the company who do not otherwise have access to this capability within their own groups. This team will support a broad range of initiatives, serving businesses throughout the Wells Fargo enterprise, and as such offers the opportunity to build a diverse set of project experiences and perspective.
About the Role
The Project Coordinator will support a broad range of initiatives, serving businesses throughout the Wells Fargo enterprise and as such offers the opportunity to build a diverse set of project experiences and perspective.
These roles will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for managing and coordinating activities and resources in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) in support of large-scale projects that are typically longer-term, with medium to high scope, impact, risk and complexity.
- Responsibilities are varied and may include one or more of the following:
- Gathers project requirements;
- Develops and maintains project documentation;
- Tracks and reports project and budget status, identifies project/production issues and identifies resources to provide solutions or escalates to avoid project delays;
- Schedules and coordinates problem reviews and follows up on assigned actions;
- Arranges and/or delivers training;
- Documents new or revised processes and procedures;
- Updates Web sites that host project documents, reports, and/or group information; and
- Serves as point of contact for project information and updates
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidate must be a graduate of any Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of project coordination experience
- Experience working on large-scale organizational change initiatives
- Ability to operate effectively within a matrixed organization
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong process orientation and enforcement
- Comfort with ambiguity and an orientation towards change
- Should have fair amount of knowledge in the following knowledge areas:
- Fair level of proficiency w/ system/tools related to Project Management/Coordination:
- Any Project tracking system (for project documentation, timekeeping, financial, resource planning, etc.)
- MS Office applications (Excel, Project, Power Point, Word, One Note)
- SharePoint Administration/Jira
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website