Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
Works with large and complex institutional clients/consultants/prospects by providing services related to projects, relationship management, reporting and documentation.
- Developing presentations, preparing marketing and service materials, assessing compliance implications and managing the client/consultant/prospect questionnaire process.
- Prepares portfolio performance and competitive analysis, interprets data and makes recommendations to Institutional Client/Prospect/Consultant Directors and/or clients regarding investment teams, products, and/or market segments to target.
- Partners with sales, portfolio managers, product specialists and/or client relations staff for all support activities for relationships.
- Leads projects, including identifying resources, establishing timeframes and managing to milestones and communicating and coordinating across various internal parties.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline processes and procedures to gain efficiencies.
- Analyzes and resolves complex operational, systems-related and/or issues.
- May consult with a small number of relationships around investment strategy, performance, new solutions, and market developments.
- May manage, cross-train and/or lead other support team members.
- May participate with the leadership team to develop and execute business strategy.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 3+ years of institutional quality sales support, equivalent relationship management support, or a combination of both
- Desired Qualifications: CFA is desirable, but no requirement.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally as well as good Mandarin skills.
- SFC License Type 1,4,9 required.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website