Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle. Enterprise Information Security's (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Technology organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Looking for a highly motivated individual that has experience in implementation and management of data masking products in a large enterprise environment to be part of a team of data masking security engineers. This position will implement, develop and test the enterprise data masking tool, processes and controls in a enterprise level environment. This position works closely with the data engineering, application owners and developers for requirements gathering to turn them into effective processes, monitoring and reporting solutions.
This role will allow learning and growth on our data platforms and security technologies.
**This role may provide daily production support and requires the ability to rotate through an on-call schedule to include evening and weekend monitoring and updates once every 4 to 5 weeks.**
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of experience in application & data architecture and solution design
- 3+ years of data security experience
- 3+ years of Data Classification Standard experience
- 3+ years of process definition and documentation experience
- 3+ years of experience with data masking, discovery and redaction masking tools
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka and Map
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of application security planning and security architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of information security risk assessment or audit
- Information security experience
- Ability to identify and assess issues then make sound decisions
- Knowledge and understanding of security frameworks
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 420 Montgomery - San Francisco, CA
NC-Winston Salem: 100 N Main St - Winston Salem, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
VA-Glen Allen: 4340 Innslake Dr - Glen Allen, VA
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
CO-Denver: 1740 Broadway - Denver, CO
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Apply on company website