About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
- Lead Market Pricing of roles in EMEA and support enterprise projects on role realignment / restructuring
- Lead on incentive plan design / governance for incentive plans with EMEA-based team members
- Works closely with the EMEA HR Business Partners and Compensation Consultants to address queries and ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Maintains subject matter expertise on existing and proposed statutory compensation requirements and recommends appropriate course of action
- Provides strategic consultative services regarding base salary and incentive compensation programs to meet business objectives
- Conduct bespoke and annual market competitive assessments for clients based on both external and internal competitive intelligence
- Play a key role in the design, implementation and communication of the year-end compensation process (Focal Review)
- Development of communications materials to support compensation projects and processes
- Development and review of job offers for hires and international transfers
- Work closely with Managers and HR professionals to build a good understanding of the compensation policies and framework
- Support on the implementation of enterprise-level compensation programs.
- Other analytical and administrative work as required to support the EMEA and International
- Address CRDIV 'Identified Staff' related issues and other regulatory matters related to employee compensation for WFBI TMs
- Support in the preparation of remuneration disclosures and other compensation policy documentation
Market Skills and Certifications
- In-depth experience of all aspects of job analysis and pricing, including survey analysis
- In-depth experience of all aspects of incentive plan design and governance
- Knowledge of regulatory matters covering compensation, particularly CRDIV and Identified Staff identification
- Some experience of international compensation and incentive plan design and operation
- Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish effective partnerships with HR and compensation colleagues.
- Good track record of client and project management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply on company website