Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Marketing, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo's business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
Wells Fargo Marketing is searching for a dynamic Marketing Program Manager 4 to drive new Small Business checking and savings acquisition. As part of our PVSI Retail Products and Payments OC Marketing organization, which provides strategic and program management marketing leadership for Deposits Products Group and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels lines of business, this leader will be part of the Small Business Deposits and Digital Products Engagement team and will lead the new checking and savings acquisition strategies and program management to drive business results. The position will report to the Manager of Small Business Deposits and Digital Products Engagement OC Marketing.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Lead team in development of insightful, strategic, and effective marketing strategies that are focused on achieving performance KPI's. Work cross-functionally to develop, implement, and execute new checking and savings acquisition marketing plans.
- Develop strategic learning agenda that identifies new opportunities to leverage paid, owned, and earned media to drive customer-centric acquisition of small business deposits customers. Pilot new digital capabilities that drive business results.
- Partner with external agencies and internal insights and analytic teams to leverage data and insights to inform strategies, campaign planning, areas for improvement, optimization, and future testing – all aligned against KPIs.
- Review and assess competitive and external landscape to constantly stay abreast of new customer acquisition innovations, best practices, and emerging technologies to improve performance as needed. Identify and champion advancement of digital media capabilities to support growing acquisition agendas.
- Manage end-to-end consumer and operational processes including customer journeys and risk assessments.
- Direct post-campaign analysis to measure performance.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership in the management of relationships and integration of programs/plans cross-functional business priorities, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies and adjusting approach as necessary.
- Partner with functional management to obtain resources, influence outcomes, and ensure alignment with WF strategies/policies and business line objectives
- Oversee the development of program communications, processes, and training for sales or relationship management staff.
- Ensure adherence to Legal, Compliance, and Privacy regulations related to marketing.
- Manage a team of marketing program managers.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Meeting facilitation experience in leading discussions that result in consensus and commitment
- Ability to manage in a matrixed organization environment
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives while fostering a team atmosphere
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision
- Significant experience creating the strategy and ensuring the execution of successful performance-based direct mail and digital advertising campaigns
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Retail banking marketing experience
- Experience creating marketing strategies
- Experience with digital marketing channels such as paid, earned, owned, social
- Experience working in white space
- Ability to synthesize marketing data and insights
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Apply on company website