Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Innovation Group, a part of PVSI, is dedicated to serving as the catalyst for transformational change across the company, focusing on fostering the growth of big ideas that will efficiently influence business models, processes, and programs in order to meet evolving customer needs. The team actively partners across the enterprise with business lines, data and analytics, operations, and marketing to provide resources, support, and visibility that will help transform business models, products, and services.
The AI Conversational Design & Implementation team at Wells Fargo is looking for a Conversational AI Implementation Lead with a strong NLP and chatbot implementation background to guide and support other Conversational Designers with the setup and configuration of their NLP-based chatbot conversational experiences.
You'll have the opportunity to work across teams and lines of business (LOBs) to design and implement conversational experiences on our Chatbot/Virtual Assistant platforms. As a Conversational AI Implementation Lead, you'll be adept at juggling multiple projects and stakeholders, and detail oriented when it comes to reviewing design work and providing feedback and guidance for your teammates.
An ideal candidate will have technical knowledge and understanding of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and help shape our Conversation Design strategy and processes utilizing an AI-first approach.
• Collaborate on strategy and provide guidance for teammates and LOB partners throughout the design process, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of the bot conversational experiences.
• Partner with LOB subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand and assess use cases, including the context, the topics, and the types of questions they expect users to ask the Virtual Assistant.
• Learn and become a SME on the features and capabilities of one or more chatbot platforms in use at the company, and how to use them to accomplish complex use cases.
• Train, guide, and support the Conversational Designers on how best to implement the intents and entities that define the conversation interaction, along with the associated dialog flow, business rules, context variables, and so forth.
• Help with research/data collection & evaluation, and creating AI Design frameworks and guidelines.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Business Analytics/Insights, or Digital Products/Program Management
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Linguistics, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience designing and implementing chatbot, conversational AI, voice, IVR, and/or multi-modal applications; ideally using a variety of chatbot platforms.
- Strong understanding of an Artificial Intelligence (AI) first approach, Machine Learning (ML), and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to enable conversational design techniques.
- Ability to be proactive, innovative, and creative in translating customer needs to meaningful and valuable AI experiences.
- Knowledge of AI conversation design principles, standards, and UX best practices.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Financial experience is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Apply on company website