Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
This is a 2nd shift position - Monday - Friday 4:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Why work for Waste Management?
· Competitive Pay
· Industry leading health insurance
· Yearly tool allowance, boot allowance, uniforms, safety vests and protective eye wear
· Paid vacation after 90 days of continuous active service
· Non flat-rate shops
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Education Savings Plan
· Employee Discount programs
· An opportunity to work with an empowering workforce and career advancement
I. Job Summary
Maintains and repairs tires in accordance with Waste Management Total Tire Maintenance (TTM) Program and all local, state, and federal guidelines.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Maintains tires in compliance with Waste Management Total Tire Maintenance standards.
- Manages site TTM plan.
- Completes paperwork associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for applied times.
- Conducts out of service tire review and analysis.
- Performs or assigns tire road calls as necessary.
- Inspects scrap and obsolete tires.
- Reviews failed tires for warranty consideration.
- Inspects quality of retread and repairs.
- Performs tire checks on company vehicles and equipment as required.
- Maintains tire records.
- Monitors servicing standards of suppliers.
- Performs fleet survey.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Non required.
- Experience: No prior work experience required.
- None required.
- None required.
Listed below are key points regarding the physical requirements, and work environment of the job. A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and leg dexterity.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than _ pounds frequently.
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to _ lbs.
- Normal setting for this job is outdoors and/or driving a video/GPS monitored vehicle.
- Will be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the workday.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
Apply on company website