What's In It For You?
- $29.56/hour + overtime
- Full Benefits including work boots & uniforms
- Paid Training! WM will send you to our state-of-the-art training facility in Fort Myers, Florida for two weeks, all expenses paid!
What Do You Need To Apply?
- Valid DZ/AZ license & 1+ year experience driving a commercial vehicle
- Must be 18 years of age & legally eligible to work in Canada with a valid SIN
- Able to successfully pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check consisting of a MTO medical/drug test, criminal history search, licence verification and employment confirmation.
What Will You Do?
Our Front-End Drivers safely operate heavy-duty trucks with front or rear end load lift attachments and are responsible for providing the pick-up service of containers filled with waste or recyclable material. Containers may weigh in excess of 1,000 pounds and may at times need to be wheeled into a pick-up stage area.
Our Drivers safely navigate driveways, alleyways, lots, high traffic and congested roadways and may operate in tight overhead environments while on industrial routes. Highly skilled backing maneuvers are essential, to successfully perform this job!
When you drive for WM, you join a team of the best drivers in the nation - professional, well trained and skilled. Our drivers work hard and drive safe! They know they are valued front-line team members who are the key in making WM #1 in the industry. They are rewarded with competitive pay, great benefits, opportunity for growth and they are home nights & weekends.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, go ahead and submit your application! If you meet our criteria, you will be invited to complete a voice screen and then booked for a face-to-face interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website