Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
The Account Success Representative is responsible for developing strong customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, particularly at the start of the customer journey with WM. Additionally, this role will work closely with both our sales team and customers to ensure the customer is onboarded successfully.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct Sales Rep to OBC customer transition meeting to handle onboarding process
- Review and verify all customer set up information is accurate
- Contact customer prior to delivery to confirm delivery date
- Verify in MAS container has been delivered and review routing to confirm service day
- Contact customer to confirm receipt of container and review scheduled service day
- Follow up with customer after first service to confirm was completed to their satisfaction
- Contact customer to review invoice, ensure service levels are correct, review contamination charges etc.
- Conduct OBC to account manager customer transition meeting to handle future needs and concerns
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (accredited), or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Experience: Two (2) years of experience in customer service (in addition to education requirement).
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
- None required.
- None required.
Must be available to work standard business hours, as well as be available to work non-standard hours in case of emergency (natural disasters, power outages, etc.). May need to attend after hours calls with the offshore team.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.
Apply on company website