Prepares, analyzes, and interprets process and business intelligence information to assist department leadership in achieving financial, quality, process management and productivity goals. Utilizes business intelligence analysis to develop recommendations used to drive operational and strategic decisions. Provides oversight of process management in collaboration with leadership to identify key services and processes, through defining and documenting processes, selecting key process metrics and implement process controls and improvements. Responsible for preparing business plans, reports and assigned special projects as aligned with department strategic initiatives.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or Hospital Administration
Master's Degree preferred
Green Belt certification preferred
4 years of experience in healthcare, project management or other related management position
1. Cultivates strategic relationships across the medical center and related departments to ensure the ability to efficiently gather information and data necessary for developing and driving strategic initiatives.
2. Manages the gathering, analysis, and reporting of departmental information, for strategic decision making.
3. Oversee and coordinate process management.
4. Performs financial and operational analysis to develop appropriate recommendations to drive financial and operations decisions for the department/business unit.
5. Coordinates the annual budgeting process, including annual expense budgets.
6. Prepares assigned business plans and special projects.
7. Develops and monitors data management systems.
8. Participates in Six Sigma project management as a Green Belt.
9. Demonstrates responsibility for personal development by participating in continuing education offerings and hospital activities
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
Strong communication (verbal and written), facilitation, quantitative, process management and analytical skills are required.
Understanding of financial cost and budgeting
Strong PC background in computer spreadsheets systems and presentation packages.
Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills required
Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time
Must possess willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
Must be a team player with focus on customer satisfaction
Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Clean, well-lit, comfortable.
Moderate noise level.
Handles confidential data.
Subject to interruptions.
Subject to stressful conditions
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-6464. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.
Apply on company website