Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and 3 years relevant experience - Required
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
- Obtain Certification Board of Infection Control Within 2 years
Additional Qualification Information:
- Nursing experience in public health preferred.
Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
- Light Work category requiring exertion up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects.
- Occasional: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Occasional: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Occasional: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Occasional: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from or toward.
- Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Frequent: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Frequent: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any direction below shoulders.
- Frequent: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands.
- Continuous: Fingering: Picking, pinching, gripping, working primarily with fingers requiring fine manipulation.
- Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging written/verbal/electronic information.
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
- Continuous: Smell: Ability to detect and identify odors.
- Continuous: Feeling: Ability to perceive size, shape, temperature, texture by touch with fingertips.
- Occasional: Chemicals and Gasses: Medications, cleaning chemicals, oxygen, other medical gases used in work area.
- Occasional: Pathogens: Risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens and other contagious illnesses.
- Occasional: Climate: Ability to withstand exposure to atmospheric extremes including heat, cold, humidity, and barometric pressure changes.
Apply on company website