Bethesda Care Center is looking for a Part-time Receptionist to join the Team in Fremont, OH!
The hours - Every other Saturday and Sunday from 8am-4:30pm.
OBJECTIVE: To provide professional and efficient clerical support to the facility, resulting in the delivery of excellent internal and external customer service.
- Assumes responsibility for designated clerical and receptionist duties.
- Receives incoming telephone calls, screens for correct transfer and connects with appropriate party.
- Greets and directs visitors; screens and directs salespersons as advised.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail; receives and routes package deliveries.
- Opens and routes A/P and A/R mail.
- Processes outgoing facility mail.
- Serves as Personal Fund Custodian.
- Presents applicants with flyer with online job application information.
- Orders, stocks and maintains office supply storage area and copiers; calls for service when needed.
- Sells meal tickets to staff and visitors.
- Maintains resident Rolodex file and accurate resident information.
- Contacts fax, copier and other business office equipment vendors for service when needed.
- Assumes responsibility for facility typing.
- Files documents and reports as assigned.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Performs other duties or special assignments as directed by Executive Director.
Apply on company website