Come make a difference!
Chesapeake Living Centers - Volunteers of America is seeking a Property Manager to join the team in Seat Pleasant, MD! This Property Manager will need to travel to their locations at times.
~ Ideal Candidate will have the COS, has experience working in HUD Section 811 Program.
Objective: The Property Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the entire property, including supervision of staff, building maintenance, all administrative duties for both internal and external agencies, and maintaining positive relationships with the residents of the property.
- Hire, train, supervise, evaluate, and discipline all staff.
- Supervise the property office ensuring that all bookkeeping, marketing, and lease preparations are performed as required.
- Market the property in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations and the management agent's guidelines.
- Submit reports as required by the management agent or mandated by the federal, state or local government.
- Maintain office files for all business and financial records, as well as properly crediting the accounts and properly depositing all monies received.
- Inspect property daily to ensure building and grounds are properly maintained and take or suggest any actions needed for repair.
- Respond to all resident requests and complaints.
- Assist with any other task as assigned.
Salary is commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, retirement, etc.
Apply on company website