1. At least one-year property management experience.
2. High School diploma or its equivalent.
3. Professional certification preferred (Certified Occupancy Specialist, Housing Cred Certified Professional, UPCS and HPV inspection certified).
4. Knowledge of regulations, acts, guidelines, etc., pertaining to LIHTC, HOME and RD properties.
5. Knowledge of computer operations, to include basic data entry.
6. Ability to communicate effectively and maintain good relations with residents and employees.
Apply on company website