Directs the development and execution of all B2B and marketing activities for assigned VNSNY programs and/or services such as VNSNY Home Care, VNSNY's Care Management Organization, and VNSNY Health Plans. Works directly with sales and program leadership/staff to create marketing strategies, develop marketing plans and implement marketing programs specific to support the VNSNY brand and the program's objectives. Maintains knowledge of marketing strategies and initiatives for other VNSNY brands not directly supported and integrates that understanding into overall strategic planning. Oversees relationships with outside vendors, including the advertising agency, market research firms, marketing consultants and other marketing and promotion agencies, and manages relationship between Marketing and various business units within VNSNY, i.e. in-house Web site development and in-house public relations. Works under general direction.
- Creates B2B marketing strategies, develops marketing plans and implements marketing programs in support of the VNSNY brand and assigned program/service objectives. Builds fully detailed project plans on each marketing activity, including objective, goal, strategy and measurement to evaluate effectiveness.
- Works to maintain and continually improve the enterprise's competitive position. Maintains up-to-date understanding of marketplace competition, including competitors' knowable sales and marketing activities. Collaborates to mine key insights leading to consumer and customer behaviors.
- Provides direction for creative copy and design needed for all aspects of each marketing campaign. Oversees the development of materials including presentations, fliers, brochures and posters, as required. Writes and/or edits copy as required.
- Monitors and tracks the effectiveness of all marketing activities. Follows trends and makes recommendations to senior leadership to adjust marketing strategies to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Manages budget and monitors expenses against budget; prepares annual budget as requested by Marketing Department leadership.
- Oversees relationships with outside vendors, including marketing consultants and agencies. Works with in-house resources across business units within VNSNY to manage effective use of the Web and Web marketing as well as public relations.
- Works with business and program leadership, sales partners and product strategy to define and develop marketing solutions. Provides marketing advice and guidance to various organizational units to ensure overall marketing effectiveness.
- Performs all duties inherent in a senior managerial role. Approves staff training, hirings, promotions, terminations and salary actions, assists in preparation and ensures adherence to the department budget.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
- Collaborates with business unit, sales leads and product strategy to develop B2B marketing strategies for health plans, provider networks and referral partners; leads creation and development of content and sales/marketing collateral driving awareness, lead generation and sales opportunities. Partners with sales leads on event marketing strategy including conference strategy.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in communication, marketing or business, required. MBA in Marketing preferred.
Minimum of seven years of experience in brand marketing, advertising, promotions or other relevant experience required. Management/supervisory experience preferred. Demonstrated ability in developing and managing large, successful marketing communications campaigns, preferably in the health care markets, required. Proven interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills required. Knowledge of brand marketing, advertising, direct marketing and Web marketing strategies and techniques required. Previous experience in customer relationship management and/or call center management preferred. Previous experience with Medicaid and Medicare health plans preferred.
Apply on company website