Supports and participates in the solicitation, cultivation and stewardship activities related to mid-level and high-end individual prospects and donors. Manages aspects of internal fundraising activities. Works under general supervision.
- Assists Development staff in the implementation of strategy for individual donors and prospects, helping to ensure the middle, major, and planned giving donor pipeline.
- Supports Development leadership in the solicitation of their major donor portfolios. Helps enter and track moves-management information in Raiser's Edge; maintains and updates solicitation schedules; and prepares personalized reports and communications.
- Cultivates and solicits a portfolio of mid-level donors and other prospects, pursuing and maintaining relationships.
- Actively seeks to identify new major donor and planned giving prospects through wealth-screening and giving information, and direct outreach in thank you calls.
- Prepares and distributes acknowledgement letters for $1,000+ individual gifts, and all planned, Board, and employee gifts.
- Conducts research on donors and prospects; supports in submitting lists to be wealth screened, as needed.
- Designs and implements the annual employee giving campaign strategy to solicit staff leadership and other employees.
- Coordinates Grateful Patients program elements for both staff and patients.
- Serves as backup for the Development Hotline.
- Maintains electronic and hard copy major gift and prospect files. Serves as backup for additional gift entry as necessary; inputs donor information and notes into Raiser's Edge as appropriate.
- Participates in the planning for cultivation events for individual and planned giving donors and prospects, including coordinating the creation of invitation lists for select cultivation events with Development leadership and staff; follows-up on invitations, as needed.
- Fulfills and tracks benefits for Leadership Council and Lillian Wald Heritage Society members and prospects, including
- Implementation of donor recognition opportunities.
- Analyzes individual giving results and trends to help develop future departmental strategies and goals.
- Provides administrative support to the Development team, as necessary.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects, as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
Minimum of three years experience in fundraising or a related field required. Demonstrated ability to multitask required. Strong written and oral communication skills required. Experience in annual individual giving fundraising and familiarity with Raiser's Edge or other donor relationship software preferred.
Apply on company website