When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will work under general supervision to review, interpret, and analyze demographic, clinical, and supply cost data from providers and suppliers according to consultants' specifications. You will provide analysis and interpretation of the spend and clinical data; including but not limited to identifying cost and clinical opportunities, preparing statistical and other reports, and drafting presentations. You will be responsible for member interactions through supporting consultants in their delivery of information.
- Provide support for engagements by conducting analyses, research and providing project, technical or operational platform support.
- Support the delivery of customized analyses leveraging internal and external, raw or published data, as well as structured and unstructured datasets.
- Interpret trends, regulatory changes and forecasts, and anticipate impact for the provider and supplier consulting teams.
- Design and create charts, graphs, tables, and reports to support findings.
- Influence decisions through advice and counsel to management and others.
- Present recommendations to management and provide guidance in selecting cost savings and efficiency alternatives.
- Serve as a resource to others regarding functional knowledge and expertise.
- Relevant degree preferred. Degree in mathematics, business, or healthcare desired.
- 5 or more years of relevant experience is required.
- Advanced data analytics experience with PowerPoint and Excel including pivots, formulas, and macros required.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills required.
- CMRP or related certifications are preferred.
- Product knowledge experience with GPO, Healthcare provider, or distributor or manufacturer preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and VBA preferred.
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines, balance multiple priorities, and achieve high levels of productivity and accuracy with minimal supervision.
- Forward-thinking, innovative, with the ability to think outside the box.
- Strong interpersonal and partnership skills.
Estimated Hiring Range:$66,500.00 - $96,500.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website