When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.Summary:
In this role, you will design and develop new features/tools to support our industry-leading health care analytics software. You will also support and maintain existing products for the growth and development of Sg2.
- Design, develop, enhance, code, test, deliver and debug software.
- Implement larger stories spanning multiple technology domains.
- Participate in story breakup and grooming.
- Participate in feature-level architecture/design sessions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in software development required.
- Experience with Azure services within a modern data warehouse architecture a plus.
- Spark, Databricks, and other bigdata technologies experience.
- Continuous integration, test-driven development, and paired programming experience is preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Estimated Hiring Range:$66,500.00 - $96,500.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website