When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will define and manage Vizient's member journey and experience management discipline. You will orchestrate the development of high-impact content assets and related experiences that meet business objectives and elevate brand preference. Equally versed in creative, strategic and operational disciplines, you will be adept at translating brand strategy into dynamic member experiences across channels and member journey milestones. You will partner extensively with senior leaders to promote the use of defined experiences and measure ongoing results.
- Own the definition of our member journey milestones across all engagement modalities.
- Partner extensively across the organization and with external partners/resources to curate experiences for high-impact member moments across all channels and within our Vizient services strategy.
- Collaborate with senior leaders and subject matter experts to influence member experience strategies and measure ongoing results.
- Develop and manage experience guides and asset libraries.
- Anticipate business needs and related experience management capabilities through internal and external resources.
- Establish and measure experience standards in collaboration with leaders across marketing and the business.
- Perform quality control and proofing for all content prior to launch of final deliverables.
- Manage, develop and coach a team of marketing professionals.
- Relevant degree preferred in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 10 or more years' relevant experience required.
- Relevant work experience in marketing, communication, advertising, or journalism required.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel); fluency in Adobe InDesign preferred.
- B2B, B2C and/or health care experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable of current design trends and standards across multiple industries.
- Proven ability to develop and coach a team of content marketers.
- Ability to balance doing work yourself while coaching others.
- Ability to translate brainstorming discussions and big picture ideas into relevant content, outlines and drafts.
- Ability to work, self-direct, and prioritize within a virtual team.
- Ability to actively engage with content and colleagues to tell a story.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with a collaborative spirit.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating ability to synthesize complex information into actionable and compelling content in a variety of formats.
- Must provide a portfolio for review including work samples.
Estimated Hiring Range:$114,200.00 - $169,900.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website