VitalSource®, is hiring for a Project Specialist to contribute to our Customer Success team in Raleigh, NC. The Project Specialist partners with management to define and implement assigned project rollouts, as well as supports the implementation of products and business initiatives having internal and/or external impact within Customer Success. This individual tracks the project's progress, resolves issues and impediments, reports statuses, and communicates the progress internally to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years' experience with project management
- 1 years' customer management experience
- 1 years' experience in the software industry
- Knowledge of customer metrics, methodologies, and gathering functional requirements
- Technical project management skills
- Defines plans and timelines for smaller projects based upon business needs.
- Identifies resource needs, third-party involvement, and other pertinent matters required for the successful execution of projects.
- Communicates with a distributed team of Engineers, Product Owners, and Testers to understand issues and impediments within the project.
- Partners with Customer Success Managers to document products and features customers want implemented.
- Tracks project milestones; provides basic project analysis and documents progress throughout the project.
- Executes tasks and maintains the implementation plans for both internal and external customers.
- This list is not exhaustive
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days accrued annually, 8 company holidays, and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Paid parental leave to support current associates in balancing their professional and personal lives as their families begin and grow
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong & foosball
- Casual Dress Code & Flexible Schedules (per team)
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
VitalSource is the leading education technology solutions provider committed to helping partners create, deliver, and distribute affordable, accessible, and impactful learning experiences worldwide. As a recognized innovator in the digital course materials market, VitalSource is best known for partnering with more than 1,000 publishers and resellers to deliver extraordinary learning experiences to millions of active users globally—and today we're also powering new, cutting-edge technologies designed to optimize teaching and learning for maximum results. Learn more at https://get.vitalsource.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Apply on company website