Vi is the parent organization of ten exclusive continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) in some of the nation's most desirable locales. The Assistant Vice President of Sales provides the leadership for maximizing occupancy and revenue at all Vi communities by supporting and influencing community sales teams. Leads program initiatives and enhancements and develops and implements training to assist in achieving sales and financial objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading community-specific sales projects to assist in fill-up and occupancy growth strategies, as well as company maintenance and waitlist build strategies.
- Identifying trends or new developments in the market and / or pricing to aid in developing timely and appropriate action plans to respond to business needs.
- Collaborating with others to set annual move-in and revenue goals and manage community pricing and concessions programs to maximize revenue and occupancy.
- Assisting with the development of annual sales and marketing plans and budgets for each community.
- Develops individual and team sales targets, reviewing key performance indicators from weekly/monthly metrics and variance reports.
- Coaching community leaders and sales staff to overcome sales obstacles and identifies training opportunities
- Oversee CRM platform driving compliance at community level, identifying new enhancement opportunities.
This position provides community sales back-up during periods of staff turnover and travels 35 -50%.Requirements
The professional selected for this role will have 10 years sales experience with 5 years in sales management with demonstrated ability to increase sales/revenue growth; and proven experience in developing and managing sales plans and budgets required. Sales experience in senior living is required; CCRC sales experience preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software. Ability to plan strategically and execute on strategic plans and provide guidance on coaching and delivering performance feedback.
Bachelor's degree is required. Master's degree is preferred.
The honors we've earned for excellence in our space--in blurring the lines between retirement and resort--are the result of an ongoing commitment to reinvestment, in our people and communities. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match. Vi offers competitive compensation and exceptional benefits.
Apply on company website