Inbound - PFI role
Schedules: M, W, Th, F 8:00am-4:30pm & Sun 7:00am-3:30pm
M, Tu, Th, F 8:00am-4:30pm & Sun 7:00am-3:30pm
Position supports all Fidelity business units by identifying and routing customer supplied documents received through various input channels – central scan, remote scan and electronic. Identification includes customer and transaction specific data required to initiate and facilitate document routing by business partner, transaction type and priority in order to assist and facilitate downstream processes.
- MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform document identification, classification and in-good-order (IGO)/not-in-good order (NIGO) review of customer supplied transactions. Conduct customer related research utilizing Fidelity mainframes and/or data bases to locate, analyze and supply data elements required for transaction routing, indexing and image retrieval purposes. Ensure the timely completion of administrative tasks by performing end-of-day reviews of designated processing queues in addition to tracking and entering time and volume related data to evidence processing compliance and reporting accuracy.
- RISK EXPOSURE:
The PFI associate is responsible for high risk monetary transactions that have direct impact to Fidelity's internal business partners, end customers and external institutions. Transaction processing has the potential for significant financial, regulatory and reputational risk.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks both timely and accurately
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to complete work by prioritizing multiple tasks to meet tight time constraints
- Ability to navigate between multiple applications
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.
- Flexibility- This role requires associates to occasionally have to stay late/come in early and come in on days off
- Ability to work in a fast paced, metric driven environment
- Work experience in a risk controlled environment (preferred)
- Knowledge of Fidelity's mainframe systems, XTRAC, and various Inbound applications (preferred)
- Strong organization skills with meticulous attention to detail
- WORK CONDITIONS
- Office environment, all work completed on PC
- Requires extensive concentration/focus for extended periods of time
Apply on company website