Veritude is hiring for an Operations Associate at Fidelity Investments in Albuquerque , NM.
This is a contract position, working 40 hours per week.
The Enterprise Professional Services PMO (Program Management Office) is a team that supports the Fieldglass tool throughout Fidelity. Fieldglass provides Fidelity with better management and visibility of the end to end process of sourcing, interviewing, contracting, managing and paying consultants and contractors.
The Procurement Operations Associate will provide process support including user assistance, workflow escalations, expediting supplier responses, timekeeping approvals, etc. They also will assist with testing and troubleshooting of program features and setup. In addition they will provide change management communication and training to hiring managers, executives and suppliers.
System Program Management
- Help train/support users
- Assure business owners and suppliers enter data timely and accurately in Fieldglass
- Run daily reports and manage work orders through the entry and approval process in the system
- Help mediate Supplier-Fidelity buyer issues
- Ensure supplier compliance to system and assist uploading appropriate information in system
- Run and work daily compliance reports for resource badge numbers
- Identify areas for improvement and work with PMO manager to determine best expansion options
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in business, technology or experience equivalent
- Ability to quickly learn, use and teach an online technology tool.
- Experience in customer support role working in and explaining an online application highly desired
- Experience in staffing or recruiting desired (not required)
- Previous training experience desired
- Customer focused, driven to attain goals. The associate's goal should be to help provide an exceptional hiring manager experience, while teaching them to be independent of the associate's assistance long term.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with hiring managers to executive levels.
- Ability to foster adoption and aid change management throughout the organization.
- Ability to work on multiple activities under pressure
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to understand and communicate the business process and flows to users
Apply on company website