Veritude is seeking a Java Full Stack Developer with Angular experience for Fidelity Investments. This role will be located at 900 Salem Street in Smithfield, RI.
- BS or above in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years web development experience with strong working knowledge of Java/Spring
- Java (preferably V7+) / J2EE, deployment to tomcat or similar app server
- Building Spring based J2EE applications
- Client side development using HTML/JS/CSS and frameworks such as JQuery/Angular (preferably V6 + with Typescript)
- Building responsive web applications.
- Exposure to Agile development methodology is required
- Experience creating, building, and deploying applications in a DevOps environment leveraging CI/CD tools; experience with Git/Bitbucket Server (Stash), Jenkins, and uDeploy are a plus.
The Purpose of your role
You will be responsible for developing high-quality web application components in support of the Plan Sponsor Web portal that supports 401k, Pension, Stock plan services, Health & Insurance, as well as other products for our Workplace Solution clients. You will design, code and unit-test new functionality for one to many of these product lines in an Agile environment.
The Skills you bring
- An understanding of the principles of SOA and how to implement such an architecture
- An understanding of DevOps, what it means and how to implement it.
- Demonstrable experience working in a fast paced agile environment
- Demonstrable experience working on the full development life-cycle of a project.
- You have a desire and aptitude for learning new technologies
- Building automated testing suites using tools such as Selenium and Galen
- Experience with cloud deployment
- Experience with DevOps workflows and CICD
- Experience working directly with product partners (non-technical).
Apply on company website